What is it?
A free web-based procurement tool that helps you manage your purchasing processes while cutting back your procure-to-pay costs. There's no cost or investment involved, as you don't need to upgrade your IT systems or software – all you need is internet access and email addresses for all users.
- A cost-effective solution for high-volume, low-value, ad-hoc purchasing
- Easy to use and can be operational within days of enquiry
- Automates sections of the purchasing process
- Supports the whole process, from ordering through to goods receiving
- Implements controls and workflow management, tailored to the way you work and your requirements
- You control the system, users, workflows and access rights
- Provides you with a complete order history and audit trail, including any changes made to an order before approval
- Lets your staff place their own orders, under your control, with a full suite of online management reports
- Flexible and customisable so different departments or sites can work in the way they want with individually customised workflows and terminology
- In some markets we have cost-saving invoicing options such as Consolidated Monthly Summaries (CMS) to reduce purchase to pay costs even further.
How does it help me?
- Saves time: for users, procurement and finance, by streamlining your purchasing processes and speeding up supplier rationalisation
- Increases efficiency: by ensuring your staff can focus on high-value tasks rather than spending time and additional cost on processing low value orders
- Gives you more control: by keeping you up to date with the purchasing activity of your staff with RS, enforcing contract compliance and restricting maverick purchases,
- Saves money: for users, procurement and finance, thanks to accurate, visible and clear data from requisition to invoice, reducing cost in order errors, product returns and invoice reconciliation.
To find out more
Email us on: RSesolutions@rswww.com